My favorite blueberry muffins recipe! I like the benefits of the chia seeds ; fiber, protein, calcium, magnesium. You can add nut, peanut or an another fruit (like strawberry) !
1 cup of all purpose flour
1 cup of oats (Use large flakes)
2 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup maple syrup
2 tsp chia seeds
1/4 cup shredded coconut
1 cup blueberries (Use freeze blueberries)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a another bowl, mix vegetable oil, maple syrup, eggs. Add dry ingredients and mix. Add chia seeds and blueberries and mix briefly.
- Divide the batter up amongst 12 muffins.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center coming out clean.
- Let muffins cooldown then transfer to a hermetic bowl.