Simple cookie recipe. You can also add chocolate chips, nuts.
1 cup of all purpose flour
1 tsp of salt
1/3 sup maple syrup
1/3 cup chocolate almond butter
1/3 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine flour and salt. Set aside.
- In a another bowl, mix maple syrup, chocolate almond butter and shredded coconut. Stir in the dry ingredients.
- With a ice cream spoon, shape each cookie with 3-4 tsp of dough on the sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. They’ll still be soft in the center.
- Cool completely then transfer in a hermetic bowl.